3 Healthy and Simple Summer Cocktail Recipes
With summer in full swing and July 4th next week...
I wanted to share with you my three go to summer cocktails!
Refreshing, light and perfect for an afternoon or evening of relaxation!
The key to a healthy cocktail?
And if you must have the sweetness of sugar....
Try monkfruit or stevia instead! I wrote a blog post on the benefits of monkfruit. Check it out here! (Note: not all alternative sweeteners are good for you)
Kick back, relax and enjoy!
Tequila + Muddled Strawberries
- 1.5 oz of tequila (my favorite is Altos!)
- 4 oz of key lime la croix
- 3-4 strawberries muddled with the tequila
- Garnish with lime and strawberry slice
- You can also do this with blueberries, oranges, really any fruit!
- 1.5 oz vodka (personally prefer Titos)
- 4 oz lemon sparkling water
- Full squeezed lemon
- 1 tbs of monk fruit
- Lemon slice for garnish
- 1.5 oz of tequila
- 1 full lime squeezed
- 4 ounces topo Chico
- Garnish with lime
If you make one of these, tag me on instagram! I would LOVE to see it!
Also pro tip- I order these at restaurants too. Even if they are not on the menu. Typically restaurant drinks are super sugary.
Stay happy and healthy friends!
Happy July 4th :)