It's time for our annual fall sneaker round up!!
This week I'm sharing athletic shoes. Shoes you can workout in & feel fashionable in!
Which ones are your favorites?
1. Adidas UltraBoost in Ivory - I wore these all day everyday when teaching OTF and my feet never hurt. They are like walking on clouds!
2. APL TechLoom Tracer - perfect for weight lifting, running, HIIT, everything. Comfy + chic
3. On Cloudnova Sneakers - white - Can never go wrong with an all white sneaker. Even if fall.
4. New Balance 574 - classic. This colorway is so retro fall!
5. Veja Condor 2 - Never worked out in these but seriously obsessed with the color and style.
6. Puma RS Curve - SO comfortable. Love the colors and the platform! Just bought these for myself and I'm in love.