I've been OBSESSING over this popcorn recipe for years!
It tastes just like movie butter popcorn, but without all the added junk!
Popcorn is high in fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins. It's actually a great snack option.
However, not all popcorns are good for you- avoid the microwavable ones (high in butter and salt) and opt for this homemade recipe!
So this recipe is organic. Only 3 ingredients. Drool worthy. & a crowd pleaser.
Here it is!
- Organic butter flavored coconut oil (I buy the Nutiva brand) This is key to the flavor!
- Organic popcorn kernels
- Sea salt to taste
- Use a medium/large pot & turn stove on medium heat
- Add about 5 tbsp of coconut oil + a pinch of salt
- Add the popcorn until it fills the bottom of your pan
- Cover it
- Let it pop
- Remove from heat when the popping slows
- Add sea salt to taste
Try it and let me know what you think!